Crest has a team of qualified Mechanical Engineers and drafters with a wealth of experience in mechanical design and specialising across a diverse range of industries including Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Hotels, Education, Health and Aged Care. Our Estimating team has additional Engineers with Design and Construction experience, which allows development of the most appropriate engineering solutions for our clients.
Our wealth of expertise enables us to provide a high level of engineering involvement with all projects we undertake.
The engineering division’s scope can include the following as required for a project or maintenance agreement:
- Thorough final equipment selection and detailed design development
- Design and Construct roles
- Investigation and review of existing systems
- HVAC options reports
- Complete design solutions
- Assistance to other engineering consultancies with existing system reviews
- Review of existing systems for code compliance and performance
- Development of testing procedures and processes for Annual Certification and documentation
Our Engineering team is familiar with the latest advances in mechanical design and is experienced with current technology equipment and control systems. In addition, our Engineers regularly develop designs to suit energy accreditation systems such as Greenstar and NABERS. These designs compliment those achieving pure energy efficiency or peak load reduction.
Having inhouse engineering expertise provides various benefits to our clients, with the following capabilities:
- Inhouse designs for replacement and new HVAC installations
- Dilapidation Reporting
- Lifecycle Cost Reporting
- Essential Services Audits
- Producing Baseline Data
- Overseeing annual testing and providing certification
Our Engineers are fully conversant with the relevant Building Codes, Australian Standards and design specifications and work closely with our inhouse accredited Competent Fire Safety Professionals (CFSP’s) to provide engineering advice on compliance to these. Our senior Engineers are affiliated with various industry bodies and are recognised as Chartered Professionals by Engineers Australia and listed on the National Engineering Register.
Together with our Engineering team, Crest provides the complete solution to our clients by ensuring our work is compliant and exceeds their requirements.