Commitment To Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd., we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys
- Information Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. derives its revenue mainly from services, products and sponsorships, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service available to users. Under no circumstances does Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters We will at times offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Surveys Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information
Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Crest Air Conditioning Pty. Ltd. never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users