An excellent opportunity for an experienced REVIT Senior Draftsperson to be part of an Australian Top 10 Air Conditioning industry leader and work on a broad range of commercial projects.
Due to significant growth and success in being awarded large projects, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Senior HVAC Draftsperson to be part of our Drafting team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will coach and mentor the Drafting team involved at different stages of the project and showcase strong design and technical abilities.
What will I be doing?
- Interpret drawings and plans
- Liaise with Project Managers and Engineers to have drawings completed and ready for construction
- Preparation of Workshop drawings including builders works, equipment scheduling, coordination overlays and as-installed revisions
- Utilise and maintain accurate drawing schedules
- Involvement with air distribution and duct sizing calculations, duct layouts, piping design, grille sizing
- Review of design drawings and documentation (both internal and external) and provide feedback
- Be cost effective and budget aware
- Lead and manage the co-ordination, modelling and drafting of services in 2D & 3D
- Mentor and coach the Drafting team
- Minimum 5 years of Australian experience in the design and drafting of HVAC systems
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with drafting software e.g. AutoCAD, CADMEP, REVIT, BIM and similar software
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with and engage/influence key stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to build trusting and respectful relationships at all levels
- Experience in providing direction, feedback and coaching to a team
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex activities and/or information to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to manage and oversee a wide range of projects and to adapt to unique and challenging environments
- A strong desire to accept a challenge and deliver results
- Project management skills with experience in handling competing priorities utilising outstanding organisational and planning ability
- Australian Citizen or permanent residency status
What’s in it for you?
At Crest, we offer you:
- A competitive remuneration including a range of benefits e.g. Birthday Leave, Loyalty Days, Additional Super, Uniform
- Continual opportunities for career growth and ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a culture that is supportive, engaging and rewarding, whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Onsite Parking
What to do next?
Do you believe you’re the person we’re looking for? Hit “Apply Now” to get started!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted