- Stability and security with a strong pipeline of projects
- Fast-paced, enthusiastic, supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
Be part of an Australian Top 10 Air Conditioning industry leader who has a strong pipeline of service & maintenance work and be rewarded with competitive hourly rates and benefits…
We are looking for enthusiastic, trade qualified HVAC Service Technicians to be part of our Service teams working on a variety of interesting sites and HVAC systems: Commercial Office, Education, Aged Care, Industrial Parks, Shopping Centres, Residential.
What will I be doing:
- Preventative maintenance, fault finding, problem solving and repairing of HVAC systems
- Commissioning of various types of air conditioning systems
- Quoting on and follow-up additional and new work
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reporting
- Ensuring awareness and practice of WHS compliance with each job
- Certificate III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- ARCtick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Valid NSW Drivers Licence
- Construction / White Card
- Australian Citizen or permanent residency status
What’s in it for you?
At Crest, we offer you:
- A competitive remuneration including a range of benefits e.g. Motor Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Birthday Leave, Loyalty Days, Additional Super, Tool Insurance, Uniform
- Continual opportunities for career growth and ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a culture that is supportive, engaging and rewarding, whilst working in a fast-paced environment
If you believe you’re the person we’re looking for and want to be part of a fantastic culture that rewards hard work and dedication, please click the “Apply Now” button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted