- Passion for all things mechanical
- Earn and learn whilst working towards a career
- Work for a Top 10 Air Conditioning Company
Crest is a leading Air Conditioning and Mechanical Services provider specialising in the Design, Supply, Installation, Service & Maintenance of air conditioning systems in large commercial buildings, luxury high rise buildings, schools, shopping centres, hospitals, aged care facilities and homes.
About the Role:
Fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the air conditioning industry:
- Four-year Apprenticeship working towards a Certificate III in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- On-the-job training with qualified and experienced technicians combined with formal study (3 years part-time) at an elected TAFE
- Participate in workplace and worksite quarterly rotations, experiencing a variety of work environments including all aspects of the trade
What will I be doing:
As part of your Apprenticeship you will undertake varied duties, which may include, but not limited to:
- Learning how to diagnose faults, carry out repairs, test and maintain a diverse range of air conditioning systems including domestic and commercial air conditioning systems, mechanical ventilation systems and water heating and cooling systems.
- Reading and interpreting plans for installation of new systems and servicing of existing systems
- Learning about refrigerated systems that cool and heat water and air
- Commissioning of systems including testing and balancing of air and water distribution
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Physically fit and are able to complete manual tasks
- Be willing to travel to worksites
- Able to work in a team environment
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to learn and commit to complete an apprenticeship
- Excellent communication skills
You must include with your resume and cover letter any relevant certificates, school reports and references to be considered for the Apprenticeship.
If you believe you’re the person we’re looking for, please click the “Apply Now” button.
You must have the ongoing right to work within Australia
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted